Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where is a good place to learn fencing?

I live in Clarendon Hills, Illinois, and I wanna learn how to fence. I dunno where to go, though, and traveling to Chicago for a class is gonna be hard for me, so I need somewhere near by.|||If you go to this website;


http://www.il-usfa.com/illclubs.html


it has a list of all fencing clubs and schools in Illinois.





I hope this helps, fencing is so much fun!


You%26#039;ll love it.


(If you do start, maybe we%26#039;ll fence against each other at a tournament, I%26#039;m from Michigan!)|||If you want to learn competitive Olympic fencing, search for fencing and sports clubs in the area. There also may be classes at the local universities open to the general public.





If you want a non-traditional format that resembles that of a bar fight or a duel to the death, the use of parrying devices(like with a dagger or a cloak), death from behind, and team battles, join the Society for Creative Anachronism.

No comments:

Post a Comment