Saturday, May 15, 2010

Where can i take my swordfish for fencing lessons?

His name is Excalibur, he%26#039;s six and wears stilletto%26#039;s(not that that%26#039;s got anything to do with fencing).|||In the first plaice, he sounds like quite a catch. He cod net a few lessons at Finnishing School. Eel be ok there and will have a whale of a time given arthur chance, but will have to ditch the stilettos for winkle pickers, fish net tights and a shell suit. It may all be a drop in the ocean, but it%26#039;s batter than being on a round table. The pike fish and hammerhead shark will help him. If he can beat the cray twins, the world%26#039;s his oyster.|||Take him to a farming collage. They will teach him dry-stone walling, caring for hedges and fencing. Tell him to lose the stiletto%26#039;s or he%26#039;ll be ridiculed by the other students!|||LMAO, Thanks for the smile!! :))|||Try the Lady of the Lake !!!|||I%26#039;m sure Rampton have a special place where you and your sword fish would feel right at home ! If anyone in a white coat is knocking on the door, let them in and they will make sure your comfortable!|||I am sure a sushi chef, will teach him.|||In the quite hour I don%26#039;t know where I%26#039;ve been, here I go again. When a fish wears shoes you going to have to face, you might be blonde. without a trace, without snot on my face, I could do love.|||Maybe Atlantis. Just follow the Little Mermaid.|||I took my Unicorn to learn fencing at the local dance studio. My Unicorn was tired of being laughed at by the zebras. Now he can stab the crap out of them. Maybe you can call me when your swordfish is trained and we can arrange a match.|||LMAO...thanks for making me smile, i%26#039;m having a crap day so far|||try sea world|||He won%26#039;t be allowed to wear the stilletos when he%26#039;s fencing. You shouldn%26#039;t have any trouble finding somewhere to teach him - there are loads of schools of fish|||take it to the Fish Fencing School in London|||just remeber you can tune a piano but you cant tuna fish

No comments:

Post a Comment