Monday, May 17, 2010

Is fencing a really nerdy sport?

I%26#039;ve been wanting to try fencing for a while now, but whenever i say something my friends all laugh at me. Is fencing only for really nerdy people, who can%26#039;t do anything else?|||Fencing is so NOT a nerdy sport...





I am a fencer and I am currently taking a kickboxing class...


I said I was a fencer and some people raised their eyebrows, but then they saw what I could do and that shut them up pretty quick.





You use practically every part of your body in fencing, everything gets use...





I can kick some serious butt, if anyone laughs at you if you fence, take them to a class.





I have a friend who is so much more athletic than me. She runs about 3 miles everyday, I took her to a fencing class and she was out of breath and dripping sweat by the end.


It is an amazing workout, for anyone.





Fencing is awesome, hope you join!|||Do whatever your heart desires! Would you rather be unhappy doing something you don%26#039;t love just so your friends wont laugh at you? Also, they probably might laugh at first but then just get used to it. Heck, last I checked friends shouldn%26#039;t laugh, but support each other.|||hek no!!!! fencing is a sport that probably takes the most endurance (other than track and field). cuz in fencing ur always on the move, dodging, attacking, moving, different positions. its crazy!!! get one of ur frends to do it and we%26#039;ll c whos laffing now!! lol, jk, but u should try fencing. one of my frends doz it and he luvs it. good luk!|||Stabbing people with swords is nerdy??





Its an awesome sport dude. Keep at it. Better to have fun doing something you like and others don%26#039;t, than be bored doing something they do like and you don%26#039;t.

No comments:

Post a Comment