Monday, May 17, 2010

Where can I get some fencing equipment without paying the earth for it?

I mean sword fencing, not fence fencing!|||http://www.absolutefencinggear.com/shopp...





This stuff is great, and not very expensive. Believe me, I%26#039;ve been fencing for years.|||Dang - just read your additional details - I was going to be hillarious and say B%26amp;Q!


How about ebay?|||You should try contacting some of the fencing clubs on line or in your local area this will probably be cheaper than e-bay|||Mmmm... are you going to put that little white outfit on too? I think you should let me check out your sword just to make sure its in tip top condition.|||is a new venture i%26#039;de ask the instructor no point going bvuying all the stuff then turning up appart from looking like you allready know how n getting stabbed he could probably get u a no bad deal|||ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment