Monday, November 16, 2009

Where can I purchase good, reasonably priced vinyl or wood fencing in St. Louis?

Looking to redo the fence in my yard. Would prefer vinyl if cheap enough; otherwise, wood is fine. I can install myself. Where is the best place to purchase?|||If you live close to a Home Depot or Lowes you should have no problem finding what you want. If you cant find it in the store they will probably special order it for you.|||Well you get what you pay for but theres a few places, some sell quality, if you want cheap sticking with home depot or lowes will perhaps be best. If you have the know how just custom build your fence with pressure treated 1x. All these are places in st. louis cause thats where I do alot of work.


1. kirkwood fence


2. home depot/lowes has probably the cheapest...


3. abbey fence


4. maeycol fence


5. outdoor living


6. quality fence co.


7. deck and fence store


8. watson fence co

No comments:

Post a Comment