Saturday, November 14, 2009

My High School fencing championships are tomorrow, I fence sabre what are some tips on how to prepare?

If anyone has any good saber fencing strategies to offer please share.|||When I %26quot;prepare%26quot; for a match, I simply just try to relax as much as I can, think about my actions before hand, and just go out and do it. I would recommend not practicing too hard the few days before so you don%26#039;t get too tired or sore and the day of the event just go out there and have fun because if you get upset about a point/bout, then that will stick in your head the entire tournament. Watch your opponents between bouts to see what their strengths/weaknesses are so you know what you are up against when you face them so you can plan a bit of strategy that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment