Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the cost of fencing my yard?

I was just looking for a ballpark figure to have a fence put up in my yard. I want a 6%26#039; tall stockade fence. I have about 350 feet to cover. I just need a basic idea of what it would cost|||The typical cost of privacy fence in the Waco, Texas area is as follows:





ALL Cedar rails and pickets = $11.75 per foot. = $4112.50


ALL Pressure treated rails and pickets = $2975.00





Both estimates include all materials and labor to install.





The best fence is the cedar, It does not warp and twist like other materials and holds the natural color longer.





The pressure treated fence is less expensive but tends to warp and discolor quickly.





The PRE-BUILT fence panels are not a good choice at all. They are poorly built and the materials rott and warp very rapidly. and we do not recommend this type of fence at all|||Each State has various costs for home maintenance. Simply call up a few fencing companies and ask how much per foot it would cost.|||fences are expensive I know we priced vinyl fencing for our 1/3 of an acre around our house and our estimate came in at $5200

No comments:

Post a Comment