Saturday, November 14, 2009

What is the easiest way to install electric fencing for horses?

I need to install a few hot wires along my split rail fences to keep my horses from pushing on the boards. What is the easiest and cheapest way to do this?|||You should probably use the nail-on insulators for wooden posts. You can use plain wire or the nylon/wire blend. Chargers can run on battery, plug in, or be solar. It is very important to have a proper ground rod driven in or you won%26#039;t complete the electric circuit well enough to give a good shock.|||I would put insulators on the inside of the fence and run the electric wire. I have horses and that is what I would do. The insulators are inexpensive and should be the nail on type.|||a hammer a bag of insulatorsa roll of wire wire cutters


a ground wire and rod and a charger


100 bucks|||go wireless

No comments:

Post a Comment