Saturday, November 14, 2009

Does anyone have any cat proof fencing that has worked and is affordable?

I have two 6month old Kittens and I am debating about letting them go outside. i have been looking into pros and cons and I have decided to cat proof my garden so they can have the best of both worlds. Does anyone have any cat proof fencing that has worked and is affordable and not intrusive for the neighbours? |||The Purrfect Cat Fence is a good one and you%26#039;ll find lots of testimonials on their web site from owners.





http://www.purrfectfence.com/|||There is no cat fencing that would contain one that wanted to get out. If you are wanting to let them go outside then you almost have to just let them roam around freely and you can train them to come back inside with their food. However if you wont them to have the best of both worlds then you are going to have to just work with them and stay out with them to ensure they don%26#039;t take off and even that is nearly impossible for cats can get away from anything when they are frightened or curious enough.|||I don%26#039;t know if you%26#039;d consider this affordable (the website claims it is, compared to the costs of most other types of fencing); but it is definitely non-intrusive. Check it out, and if it looks promising -- I can%26#039;t vouch as I%26#039;ve never actually seen or used it myself -- do some double-checking on other internet sites to see what other pet owners have to say.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment