Friday, November 18, 2011

Where can I go too buy some fencing to go around my flower garden for cheap?

I need to buy some fencing to go around my flower garden. I don%26#039;t need much and dont have a lot of money. I need something that is cheap. Please help.|||HOME DEPOT|||Chicken wire. If you%26#039;re just trying to keep dog or cats from digging in there, you could even go for the plastic stuff, but if you%26#039;re worried about rabbits, then you probably want wire. It%26#039;s cheapest to buy it at feed stores, but if you don%26#039;t have any of those in your area, box stores like Lowes and Home Depot carry rolls of it, as well as stakes to anchor it in.|||Try Here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i...


Or try searching ebay


http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-...


Good Luck|||I use plastic chicken wire and 1/1 cedar stakes, just pound them in and secure them with zip ties,works great,keeps my husky out.Cheap too!Home Depot or any garden center.|||Menards isn%26#039;t too badly priced on that kind of thing.|||Look into chicken wire.|||Lowe%26#039;s or home depot would have it and it shouldn%26#039;t cost to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment